The term flapper in the 1920s referred to a “new breed” of young women who wore short skirts, bobbed their hair, listened to jazz, and flaunted their disdain for what was then considered acceptable behavior.
Flappers were seen as brash.
Channeling the genre, with love ~
1. You need 2 cups of Vanilla Ice Cream
2. 1/4 cup 2% milk
3. 1/4 cup Creme De Menthe
5. 1/4 tsp. Mint extract
6. 8 drops of green food coloring
7. Pour all the ingredients into a blender and pulse for about 30-40 seconds (or until desired thickness)
8. Pour into a frosty mug and top with whipped cream!
9. Consume, repeat process 10 times
10. Look for the leprachaun